Wednesday, 19 September 2012

13 Things To Do Before I die




1. To have a decent job that can sustain all the prerequisites of my family.

2. To be more responsible and sensitive in everything I do.

3. To travel the whole world with my family.

4. To get married and have at least 3 kids.

5. To finish my college education. (My Greatest Achievement)

6. To take up Fashion Design and Merchandise in De La Salle College of Saint Benilde.

7. To be a certified fashion blogger.

8. To get millions of page views and thousands followers on both blogspot and twitter.

8. To have voluminous sponsors on my blog. (Pretty Please!)

9. To be featured on magazines.

10. To meet Rachel Zoe personally.

11. To be invited in any fashion shows.

12. To be able to witness the love of my parents in their 100th plus year in marriage. (How I wish this will happen)

13. Before I die, I want to thank all the people who have helped me in everything. First, to my parents, because of them I am here in this wonderful world that God has given us. Because of them, I can rise and stand above all without letting people down. My parents are my everything. They taught me everything that I need to know. I couldn’t ask for more. I can thank them millions and billions times but most of all I will love them way too much with my whole heart. Second, is to the person who gives importance to me. And lastly, GOD. He gave me everything. My family, friends, and he let me live in this astounding world. He’s the reason why I’m here because I live for Him. Without Him, I am nothing, we are nothing. I LOVE YOU GOD, my Savior. ♥

- x Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment