Saturday, 8 September 2012

My Kind of Candy

Instagram Pictures ☺


I don't think that anyone in this world knows the real me. Well, i'm just a simple, ordinary school girl who has two very annoying seatmates and a die-hard fan of Rachel Zoe. My friends know me better but I don't think I've ever let certain sides of me come out around anyone except myself. I preserve some feelings concealed because no one would understand, and even if they did understand, there wouldn't be anything that somebody could do to make the feelings fade.

I'm human. I made mistakes and even laugh at myself. I'm not perfect and never tried to be. I lied, spread rumors, and also did something unpleasant. That's me. I can't deny the fact that I also did something wrong. I hurt someone's feelings, spill their secrets, etc. Yes, I know. It's very annoying but that is life. We can't predict what will happen in the future. So, let's enjoy life with our whole heart. I'm really thankful because God created this wonderful world. My life has been so colorful. I have family with me, friends and classmates who are always there for me no matter what happens.

I'm the Alyssa who is more passive, introvert and loves to be alone. I really have time for my me-time where I can spend myself writing, doodle-ing, thinking about the future, being optimistic, and doing other stuffs. When somebody did something wrong to me, I just cry. My hobby is crying. Yes. I know, I'm weak. Well, that's the real me.

When it comes to "boys", don't ever accuse me being in love with them cause I really don't have trust to them. For now, I don't believe in them. I just know them as the one who hurt women's feelings. I just love myself way too much that's why I'm very careful. I'm really scared to fall in love, that is one of my weaknesses. I have friends with me, so I'm happy with or without those guys out there.

WORRY ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER, NOT YOUR REPUTATION BECAUSE YOUR CHARACTER IS WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR REPUTATION IS WHAT PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE.

-x Alyssa



No comments:

Post a Comment