Thursday, 20 September 2012

QUINZE (Fifteen)


I turned FIFTEEN last September 13. Time flies so fast. It was just like I turned 14 yesterday.  My first greeter was my mom.  So sad, my dad wasn’t with us to push the boat out in my birthday cause’ he’s on schooling. But I received a very poignant message from him. I almost cried. It was a very nice message coming from him. Although he’s not there with me, I can feel his presence. My first greeter through SMS was my friend, Izza. She greeted me at Exactly 12:26 in the morning. Haha. I received more than 100 messages from my friends, classmates and relatives. My inbox was running out of memory and my fingers were trying to fall off. But I really appreciate it so much. They are so sweet. ♥




PS: Sorry for the low quality of my pictures. :)

-x Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment